Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what cooler

Options
  • 17-07-2005 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Thinking of o/cing my 9800pro but i need a better cooler. any suggestions? was looking at ATI Silencer 1 (Rev. 2) or VGA Silencer, Rev.3.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Yes. Get that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭DemonOfTheFall

I have an Arctic cooler for 9800 pro lieing around. Tenner if u want it ? Ill give u some Arctic Silver Ceramique to go with if u want. You can even have the dead 9800 pro that it's currently attached to...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

I have an Arctic cooler for 9800 pro lieing around. Tenner if u want it ? Ill give u some Arctic Silver Ceramique to go with if u want. You can even have the dead 9800 pro that it's currently attached to...
    Lol

I sent the dead bit back for a new one and got money back :D

As above a arctic cooler should do the job nicelly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭DemonOfTheFall

Ah, I dont think they'll take the dead bit back since it has the wrong BIOS on it and the stock cooler has been changed... If only hadnt peeled off all of the warranty void if removed labels. And thrown out the stock cooler. And all the packaging. And flashed it to an XT in the first place.... ah well.

Let me know if youre interested cormob

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Mine had the xt bios to but other than that it looked like original, had a different stock cooler cause i broke the original

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

hey dude if cormob doesnt take it, i will defo take it for €10, can meet today or tomorrow, ive been looking for one of those for awhile but dont wana order one and have to pay 10-20 for shipping on it.

Advertisement