Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chorus Broadband in Cork?

• 17-07-2005 12:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Does anybody have an idea when Chorus Broadband will be available in Cork? Basically, I want to ditch my landline while keeping Broadband. I think Chorus is the only option in my area (Ballincollig)? Irish Broadband havent reached here yet, and I am a bit wary of them anyway given the amount of negative posts I see about them.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

If you read THIS thread about Chorus, you wouldn't be too keen on getting them either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭blink496

Jesus,
    thats a bit of an eye opener,
    thanks!

I guess the only hope there is if the merger with NTL shakes them up a bit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

No one on that thread is complaining about current cable broadband though. One person in Clonmel seems fairly happy with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭JNive

smart will be enabling the ballincollig exhange aroound about october/november probably,
    which i know is keeping your line, but at least the rental is free lol.

Advertisement