Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CRT Projector Repair in Dublin ?

Options
  • 17-07-2005 12:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭

I have a Seleco320+ CRT projector that has developed a fault.
    I really don't fancy taking this down off the ceiling and sending it to the UK.

Is there anyone (qualified) in Dublin (or indeed anywhere in the country) that I can contact ?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Shabby,

You could try System Video, I don't think they deal in CRTs anymore, but they may have an in-house tech or a contact who could assist. You could also try the CRT forum on avforums.com, Chris Frost is the Seleco guru there iirc, someone may be able to help you with diagnosing the problem etc.

The Ritz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭shabbyroad

Hiya,
    I posted to avforums and struck gold. A chap on the forum was able to point me toward the specific board that had likely failed and he's offered to fix it for me (that's his day-job). Just sent it over to him in the UK.

Advertisement