Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ISDN TA

• 06-08-2001 1:21am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭

ok i hear that the Eicom DIVA PIC isdn TA is the best around
    anyown got a price handy and if any irish crowd stock them where i can buy online ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭Molly

Get an asus, cheaper then the eicon and theres no ping difference really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭The Cigarette Smoking Man

I've been using an Eicon Diva for ages now and haven't had any problems with it. You can get them in IT Direct on Parliment Street, but I think PC World in Blanchardstown might be cheaper.

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

I bought an EICON DIVA from www.itdirect.ie lately for a new machine I smacked together... I must say it is pretty sweet. I had a 3com ISDN TA yoke before (uuuurrrgh) and was never that thrilled with it... aslo, I could never get it to sucessfully bundle both channels together to get 128k...
    With the EICON it was so bloddy simple as to be a joke (just set it up in DUN properties)...
    Downloads (using Oceanfree mostly) at 64k are also faster by a wee bit than with the 3com...
    I haven't played CS lately so I must install it and give it a crack on AICSL server for the bollix... and check out the ping...
    oh... I think it was about £80 too...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Or try Systemhouse in Sandyford.

Kill, kill, kill the laser mice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

eircon diva is making my life lovely ....

what type of world will we live in when there is no world ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

The Eicon is sweet, but the Asus Com is allegedly better. Harder to get though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Straker

The Draytek MiniVigor USB is an excellent option. I've had zero problems with it, and the USB allows me switch it from desktop to mobile with ease.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

I use an Eicon diva myself. I did have an asus, but the ****er blew in a power surge. The Asus IS slightly better, it handles things marginally better. But its so marginal, its not noticible really.

The Asus was also more difficult to setup and install.

Eicon is your man tho.

Advertisement