Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Operation Flashpoint Forum

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

no1-yes
    no2-yes
    no3-no idea

great game though,class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

No 1 - Is the moderator active? Syxpak his last news post is below mine :D
    No 2 - Does anyone know about it. No its in Hosting and game dead for 3 years, thus most of the posts there are about the new games and trying to not conbfuse people about whats what.

:)

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Thanks for the replies.
    I'd encourage everyone to post there!
    The game isnt dead!

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

The game is deader than the innocence of modern thirteen year olds.

I stand corrected:
    http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?newlang=eng

Exactly!
    Thats really cool.The amount of islands i got off that :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭lalorm

Anyone do any editing with Flashpoint? I've been working on a mission for a while now. Nearly complete. It's not an easy level to complete. The Mission is called The Chopper Squad! You have to go in and take back a chopper that's been taken by the Russians. It's held in a heavily protected base. If you are detected, reinforcements are sent in! so you need to take them out first on another part of the island, then go for the chopper! Anyone want a copy when it's complete?

Slack

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=141
    No 1 - Is the moderator active?
    No 2 - Does anyone know about it.
    No 3 - If your short of a mod, iam here :)
    Amp test :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I'm still here, haven't had a chance to play the game in a long while, but there is a contingent of us in Galway who are into it.

I'll be in a far better position to join in a few games in about a week. Just got me a new rig. It'll the one of the first games I install.

I cant go to Galway,its hard to find irish players :(
    I play with a few scots. hope OFP2 and AA work on my ****ty rig :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

Is there an irish opflash server up? Great game - must reinstall if I can find my copy..

• Advertisement

I am not sure,best thing i feel to do is add any irish OFP people to MSN and have a game when they are all on.

Advertisement