Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Davina McCall

• 17-07-2005 11:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭

:mad: She makes me so mad. When she is interviewing and starts laughing (probably fake), her pushes open her mouth so much. Just feel like smackin her on it and closin it for good. :p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

I quite like her, though lately she has been a bit too.....something. Could be to flattering or cautious or just laughing too much.

Dermot would probably do a better job though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

I'm fed up with her this year. Her interviews were pathetic. I preferred the old Davina where she asked the awkward questions and what everyone wanted to know.

This year, she might as well be lying at the housemates feet purring and licking them.#

Hopeless.

Time for a new presenter.

(Wouldnt mind her body though :D )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I hate the woman with a passion. I wish they'd get rid of 'er and just give all the jobs to Dermot and yer man Russell Brand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

yer man Russell Brand.

Please god no. Unfunny wankstain!

Yeah! I agree BuffyBot. What is it with him anyway?? I cant see the er.. .appeal. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Tiffany

BuffyBot wrote:
    Please god no. Unfunny wankstain!
    Nicely put.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Russel Brand used to be hilarious on MTV when he used to wind up clubbers when they were off their faces but I don't think his "brand" of humour transferred well into being an actual presenter. I've only ever watched him once on BB Big Mouth (or whatever it's called) and I wasn't impressed.

B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭super123

Russel Brand is a total muppet. Anytime I see him on BB Big Mouth I cringe!

Well that seems pretty unanimous :)

Anyway I like him. I the way he takes the piss out of the audience/guests/housemates/even himself
    in a lighthearted (non-nasty) kinda way. I couldn't care less if he doesn't push the product or ask the deep meaningful question (or woteva a good presenters supposed to do).

Just out of interest is everyone here judging him based on BBBM or are they going by Efourum last year (which even I found him a bit lacking in)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Bob Bogart

Id screw Davina, what questions she askes interestes me not, the Dermot fella is cool, the other fella is indeed a wankstain. Goodbye

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 GerryManderer

You phillistines Russell Brand has more energy, wit and spontanaiety than Dermot and Davina combined and further multiplied by 75. Pay attention to Russell Brand.

In fact i think id prefer Jo Brand, he is a cross between frank Spencer and a lump of shi*e, as far as listening to him goes, its hard to understand a fu*ckin word he say's. he is in fact a shi*e stain on the arse hole of the world, no exageration. :eek:

And im still dieing for a Good go on Davina, with have to close the eyes and think of her in that Bikini again, Good Girl Davina, thats it, ye dirty girl. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 GerryManderer

Tsk tsk tsk. In his own time the foolish would say the same of Leonardo Da Vinci. Whay is it that the truly gifted are rarely recognised by the masses while they are at the height of their powers? Russell Brand is far closer to a cross between Groucho Marx and Peter Sellers. More Russell Brand on tv I say. Let him have a stab at Newsnight. I'd watch.

Let him have a stab at his own eye balls id watch.

Pigman II wrote:
    Just out of interest is everyone here judging him based on BBBM or are they going by Efourum last year (which even I found him a bit lacking in)?

Well, yes. As I said< I haven't watched BBBM this year.

B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Kingsize

russel brand is indeed a tw@
    jaw jutting gypsy wankstain
    i quite like der-mot
    ihate davina mcall but find her lack of interest & enthusiasm this year quite funny!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Pigman II wrote:

Both for me. He was sh!te last year and he's sh!te this year

Pigman II wrote:
    Both! I dont watch him this year any more. He got on my goat enough for it to run away on its own.

Let him have a stab at his own eye balls id watch.
    That'll be the only time you;ll find me watching Russel too.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Vunderground

Davina's arse is nearly as big as Bono's and that is clearly visible from the surface of the Moon. How anybody could find her attractive...!!!

• Advertisement

She has a fantastic body. Didn't you see her in the bikini for Sam's interview?? I wouldnt mind it.

Shame about her brain though. She really should be replaced - she has defended Derek in the Science interview. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I've never found Davina attractive, and she's always been really annoying, from the first time I saw her on that terrible God's Gift programme on late night ITV at the start of her career. Dermot is grand as a presenter, fairly inoffensive while being entertaining enough. I like Russell Brand too but I can see why people might find him annoying. But still, as somebody already said, he can make fun of the audience/guests,HMs and himself in an inoffensive but humourous way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

By the way, I should have said...Davina has done great work on her body and is in fine shape. The only thing is that...eh...her head is out of proportion with her now very toned body. HER HEAD'S WAY TOO BIG!!! :D

I agree. Give me her body, without the head. I'll use me own head, brain and personality.
    Shame she's not the good interviewer she was in the "Big Mutha" days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

She has a great body, including arse.

from the first time I saw her on that terrible God's Gift programme on late night ITV at the start of her career.

She actually started on MTV as a presenter.

B.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

i have to say this series davina has been a total disappointment.
    Back in the good old days the eviction nights with juicy interviews used to be what i looked forward to every friday, this series however i only tune in to see whose going and flick chanels during interview if i even bother to watch it at all.
    Dermot on the other hand is just getting better and better.
    Russel Brand was funnny last year on E4um this year on BBs Big Mouth he's just annoying and i dont even bother watching it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

I have to admit, last night during Craig's interview I just didn't feel like Davina was Davina.

She was acting very false and never really agreed with Craig's responses. Then again, it was Craig and she has to present the show with a neutral view!

JBoyle4eva wrote:
    I just didn't feel like Davina was Davina.

She was acting very false

Ironic I know but don't those two statements contradict each other? I find her to be the most artificiall presenter on tv. Her smile alone is like poison to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

I think she felt intimidate by Derek, all those yay's were a bit cringey. And she didnt rip into Craig for been an obsessive psychotic stalker, she blatingly should've.

Advertisement