Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd Politics Repeats... HELP!

Options
  • 18-07-2005 1:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭

Ok, I realise this is a total shot in the dark, and I'm not puttin much hope in it, but...

If anyone has any notes/links/books relating to 2nd yr Politics exams, particularly in the areas of Political Science, International Relations Theory and Power,Discourse and Political Action, I'd be forever indebted to you if you saw fit to post whatever ya can in reply to this thread.

Cos I'm f**ked otherwise, and I really don't wanna do 2nd yr again.

Cheers

Sebthe-remorseful-Bum

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Seb panicking? :eek: What is the world coming to when the world's greatest bum is freaking out! :)

I may lack any Politics notes or books but I do have the ability to tell you to chill a bit (I know coming from me is a bit hyprocritical :rolleyes: ) , surely you have at least 3 weeks to go to sort that Politics sh!t out?

Anyway probably wasn't helpful but best of luck with the study. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

I've got some light stuff on IR knocking around.... They always seem to do neo-neo/realism/liberalism/democratic peace and the like in 2nd year?

I've got all the notes from last years Power,Discourse and Political Action - but you probably have them too, because I got them off the web. If you pick say 2 subjects offa the notes and do some background reading it should be enough because it's only 1 essay(well it was last year anyway).

Anyhow... no need to worry, 3 weeks at 3 hours a day and it is VERY DOABLE/PASSABLE.

If u want any of this let me know and ill email it to ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Cheers for the replies lads.
    TBH I was expecting a lot more "Cop on you whinger, ya shoulda studied months ago when ya had the chance ya waster, go do some work and stop bothering us unassuming Boardsies etc etc" :D . Unproductive (but justifiable) stuff like that.

Thanx Zane, I will indeed take deep breaths and try not to freak out so much I pass out in the UCD library... Who'd notice another unconscious student in there though? :)

Much appreciated for the advice m1ke, I'll send ya a pm regarding the IR stuff (you're right about PDPA, it's only 1 question and I have all the notes anyway).

Cheers lads

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

SebtheBum wrote:
    Cheers for the replies lads.
    TBH I was expecting a lot more "Cop on you whinger, ya shoulda studied months ago when ya had the chance ya waster, go do some work and stop bothering us unassuming Boardsies etc etc" :D . Unproductive (but justifiable) stuff like that.

Is it too late to say that now?

Just kidding. Best of luck in the exams.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I don't know if I can sort anything out for you, but I'll see what I can do. One of my firends took last year out but passed second year, so I'll see if she has her notes, but she and scatty are the same thing, so no guarantees.

Best of luck though, okies?

• Advertisement
Advertisement