Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Birthday to me...

• 18-07-2005 9:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭

I turned 24 today. Or more accurately I turn 24 in an hour and a half.

I'll be celebrating* my birthday on Friday in Fred Zepplin's (on Parlament Street) from about 8ish onwards. I don't care overly about birthdays, so don't feel pressured to attend. I'll be having a pint with some mates in a pub :)

ie my usual Friday night.

*by celebrate, I mean I'll be in said pub drinking a few pints. The birthday celebration is purely coincidental.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

g'wan away up da yard ya self-promotin' son m' biatch...

Err, happy birthday too.... that's what I meant to say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

/does one of those happy birthday raps zig and zag used to do years ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Ania

Isn't it also Donald Duck's and Milva's (= Italian musician) birthday today? (heard it on the radio)

All the best, nesf!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Hey man happy birthday. Hope you got your birthday e-mail from the boards bot. Make ya feel special and all that.

Nukem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Shyster

hey nesf, happy birthday- I dont post on this forum much but im sure greetings from a fellow corkonian are appreciated, have a gud 'un!!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Happy Birthday nesf. I was going to call you an old fart, but then I remembered that in two weeks I'll be 9 years older than you...

adam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

hey it's my bday today too!!

yeeha!

happy bertie bud...!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Mind would you tell me. :)

No pressie, because I haven't gotten one for anyone else all year and it wouldn't be fair to them.

Have a good'un.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

Happy birthday (I'm a day late, sorry) hope you had a great day!!

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

dahamsta wrote:
    Happy Birthday nesf. I was going to call you an old fart, but then I remembered that in two weeks I'll be 9 years older than you...

adam

Now I remember why I never end up going to the BBCs... just too damn old/settled/boring

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,793 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Also late..and don't particularly know you besides readin the odd post, but happy birthday anyway!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Ah good, I'm not the only one posting a day late - Happy Birthday, etc. May large boxes full of desired (desirable?) items appear on your doorstep and so forth. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Cheers everyone :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Just back from holidays so a belated happy birthday from me :)

Advertisement