Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boy hangs himself over a playstation

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

danniemcq wrote:
    why what/who was killed by the Gamecube???

a couple of weeks back some 18 year old smothered and crushed his son cause he interupted him playin his new true crime game for the game cube and the mirror had an article about it and basically saying that it was cause of the dad being addicted to gamecube.

this is an hilarious thread! im waiting for the sap to come in and say "dont be so insensitive" or "get back on topic". whos it gonna be? you? ....YOU?,,,,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

oh and if you want to go really retro theres the super controller for the colecovision
    super_controller.jpg

can be used as a knuckle duster and then theres the joystick bit for easy eye removals

<edit> the more i look at this picture the more i come to the conclusion that it was designed around the concept of punch people in the face without hurting your hand.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

If you're gonna go with handhelds someone should really consider the Gamegear or Lynx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

i wonder if you could slam a cd cover on someones head, like you would slam someones head in a car door..you know, just pop open a ps1/DC/saturn cd tray, inset victims head, and slam away to your hearts content. youd never get someones head in the GC tray to, so it loses points for that

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Don't be so insensitive.. get back on topic

Btw a playstation multi tap full of joy pads being swung around your head would do some damage

• Advertisement

gamegear and lynx werent that well put together, you would get 2 maybe 3 strikes on someones skull before it broke apart.

wow..imagine giving someone a headbutt with a virtual boy on.... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

gettin back to the present day you could tie his legs to an Xbox and thrown him off a bridge.

and according to Sleepy's law i must now say...

"roll him up in a carpet and throw him off a bridge. hee hee hee hee"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

not sure the disk trays would stand up to the head beatings that are required in this brutally cruel amusment arcade. But I like you lateral thinking. Perhaps you could store razor eged discs in them to be thrown at your opponent. Sharpen up the edge of the good old school titles that no longer provide you with any amusement and get one last thrill out of them as they saw deep into the flesh of the console waving lunatic in your path.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

guys guys guys

we are all forgetting the greatest weapon ever made

the x-box original controller, okay its sooo big that it would take about 3 people to throw it but the amount of collateral damage caused when it lands...KABOOOM take that bahumat!

• Advertisement

warriorl4fm.th.jpg

2 mins work so its shoddy. Please add more to him.

Deadwing wrote:
    wow..imagine giving someone a headbutt with a virtual boy on.... :eek:

yeah if you wanted to take your own eyes out, you could take the steel tripod from the VBoy and use it to stab people

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,404 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Imagine how cool you would look in a fight wielding two Gamecubes (controllers optional) and a virtual boy strapped to your head like some kind of infra red night vision. Cooler than the MGS ninja I thinks. Big Bully Bob down the local disco is going to get it this weekend after flushing my head in the toilet every weekend.

Someone mentioned the Saturn. Unfortunately it's chunky but hollow.

How about an arcade machine as a weapon. If you can swing an xbox around then an arcade machine would be no problem.

okay okay so how about this for a full suit of armour:

Head:Virtual boy
    Chest: Xbox (great protection from bullets)
    Arms: Game boys (sellotape them around your arms)
    Hands: dual weild gamecubes
    Crotch: Xbox controller
    Aux weapons: gamecube discs as throwing stars, 2nd xbox controller as a flail

Oh and an atari 2600 to cover your arse.
    :EDIT:
    wait were forgetting the biggest, baddest, heaviest home computer ever..the atari ST. One swipe with that and youd take anyone down

my bad attempt

bad attempt indeed :)

I like the head though.

Not sure if the xbox on the chest would help rather than hinder. Its far too heavy. I carried mine from henry st to my flat on thomas street last year and I nearly need a saint bernard to resue me. Painfully heavy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

How about taping one of those Gamecube chainsaw controllers to your arm.

It's a controller *and* you could look like Ash.

koneko wrote:

It's a controller *and* you could look like Ash.

how about strapping a real chainsaw to your hand and then sticking a gamecube to it? now you are ash and you look like your playing a gamecube?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,404 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Deadwing wrote:
    Chest: Xbox (great protection from bullets)

ROFL :D especially since it's true. (For anyone interested, there was a story that some shot his friends xbox with a .45 to annoy him. The xbox survived)
    koneko wrote:

You are a genius.

I was thinking that the hand would be left quite open. How about using nintendo powergloves as gauntlets?

and as a ranged weapon, the new ps3 boomerang...sorry i mean controller

• Advertisement

omg i cant beleive i overlooked the superscope this thing is sheer club material.
    SuperScope.jpg

I wonde rif one of the old nes light guns would be of any use? sure it doesnt shoot anything but you could maybe blind someone with a concentrated red beam of light?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

I'd say:
    Virtual Boy on head,
    xbox on chest,
    GC in left hand
    Amiga500 (or c64) powerblock in right hand
    A number of projectiles (GC discs, wavebird controllers)
    Some items on belt, like singstar mics, for light but fast swinging action.
    Maybe a NES bazooka on the back too.

(oh and an xbox live headset which you use to issue commands to rob the robot, who is laden with high explosives)

Deadwing wrote:
    I wonde rif one of the old nes light guns would be of any use? sure it doesnt shoot anything but you could maybe blind someone with a concentrated red beam of light?

nah they used IR, wouldnt do anything. good as a light throwable tho.

Of course the secret weapon......weapon X.......the revolution controller. You shall be unstopable.!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

a couple of eye toys strapped to your belt for grenades...

maybe put eye toys on the front of the virtual boy! that would look sweet..like big eyes sticking out of it :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭dearg_doom

UMD's for ninja-stars, and DS games as spidey-trackers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

nah gamecube discs would be better shurikens. just have to cut them a bit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Retr0gamer wrote:
    You are a genius.

I was thinking that the hand would be left quite open. How about using nintendo powergloves as gauntlets?

I love the power glove, it's so bad

I think this plan is coming together quite nicely.

Advertisement