Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boy hangs himself over a playstation

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

ok so now we are up to

Virtual boy on face
    2 eyetoys on virtual boy
    xbox on chest (with option of donkey kong bongos attached to outside of xbox for the more femine look)
    R.O.B robot attached to back (can turn into a kind of predator type shoulder cannon that shoot spinners)
    dance dance revolution dance mat as a cape*
    nintendo power glove on right arm
    combination of GC disc shurikens & nes controller flail in powergloved hand
    ps3 boomerang on outside of powerglove (ala mad max 2's feral child)
    left arm wrapped in original xbox power leads (to be able to use as electrical whip)
    dreamcast fishing rod in left hand
    psp attached to outside of left hand for shooting UMDs (thoug dont rely on these in an emergency as there are some known power problems :p )
    snes superscope on shoulder, along with nes & timecrisis guns in various places on body
    nes controller belt
    original xbox controller to protect your dangley bits (to be honest nothing will ever hurt them with that tank protecting them)
    2 small ps2's on your buttox
    atari jaquar on left thigh
    3DO on right thigh
    dreamcast vmu's for kneecaps
    nintendo n64dd on left calf
    sega megacd on right calf
    2 saturn joypads for feet

the whole lot can be controlled using the steel battalion controller

*EDIT donkeystyles idea (yoink :D )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

I'd say you could suffocate someone with one of those dance mats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Oh and capture all the action with the EyeToy for bragging rights.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,404 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

All we need is a cosplay fanatic with a digital camera and too many consoles to turn this into another ninja thread. Hmm, how could i strap an Xbox to my chest?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

For a lightweight,cheap disposable one hit weapon you could use the C64,
    When you are done using your one hit disposable you can use the tape recorder as a flail like weapon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Illuvatar

We need to get someone crazy/stupid enough to try this stuff. I won't mention any names *cough retrogamer *cough. I think you could possibly rig something up so you can line up all 3 consoles and have them shoot there cds. You could snipe people out with that. We've come up with some high tech weapons for our military now. WE'RE INVINCIBLE

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Illuvatar wrote:
    We need to get someone crazy/stupid enough to try this stuff. I won't mention any names *cough retrogamer *cough. I think you could possibly rig something up so you can line up all 3 consoles and have them shoot there cds. You could snipe people out with that. We've come up with some high tech weapons for our military now. WE'RE INVINCIBLE

sshhhh we need to keep this thread top secret untill the day we attack and take over the world....

C:\evil_laugh
    file not found
    file not found
    file not found
    file not found
    file not found

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Gizzard

what a stupid spoilt kid

Gizzard wrote:
    what a stupid spoilt kid

how insensitive of you

now back to the ultimate weapon designing... :p

madrab wrote:
    how insensitive of you

now back to the ultimate weapon designing... :p

yeah exactly.

would a good sturdy pc be any good? the side panel would make a fairly alright shield or chest plate

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

we all know pc games dont kill people, console game do

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

I'm gonna throw this out there, it may be a bit controversial given that it's not exactly a games machine (well, it does play WoW...)
    Anyway, a mac mini as an ass or back shield, perhaps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Diss

Perhaps you should add an ngage gun. You know, fire a ngage and they'll eventually die of laughter.

ZOMG TEH NGAGE IS TEH SUCK! MOER LIKE N GAYGE!

flogen wrote:
    I'm gonna throw this out there, it may be a bit controversial given that it's not exactly a games machine (well, it does play WoW...)
    Anyway, a mac mini as an ass or back shield, perhaps?

ok an ass shield??? who the fcek are we gonna attack? :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,672 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Have any of you ever tried the original IBM XT keyboard ?
    Still prefer the function keys at the side where you could use them, complete waste of time having to move your hands forward all the time.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,404 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

danniemcq wrote:
    ok an ass shield??? who the fcek are we gonna attack? :rolleyes:

Ngage ownerz cos dey r teh ghey! LOL!!!!!11!1!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

hmm not much to choose between an Xbox and XT keyboard in terms of weight. Keyboard has slight weight (heavier) and reach advantages...would make a great club but one swing and yours arms would be jelly.

Downside to XT keyboards would be fighting off the waves of middle aged enraged sysadmin angry at your desecration of their Grail.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭CrazyTalk

This is probably the best thread in boards.ie history.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,672 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Don't forget the XT keyboard comes with 6 foot of cable so you can swing it and you've got those lovely clickety-click sounds when you hit someone with it (you could use the back or edges but the spring loaded keys should reduce the chance of incriminating bruises)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Id say a slimline ps2 thrown like a frisbee would crack a skull open.

• Advertisement

i forgot how good this thread was :D

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Borat_Sagdiyev

This is the funniest thing I've read in a long time. I'm at work trying to suppress the urge to roar laughing.

@ that fella that mentioned the story about the xbox surviving the .45 fire - class stuff.

@ everyone else - you are absolute legends. An xbox strapped to the chest with slimline ps2s in your socks? Hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

I still think the 2 gamecube offensive (ninja style) is the winner!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

C64 tapedeck, swung in a battle-mace like fashion.

the new revolution controllers could have spikes added to them...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

This just reminds me of the whole Ned Kelly Armour thing :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

old C64 cassette tape could be used to garotte people, or chuck 3 1/2 inch floppies at people like ninja stars, could easily take someones eye out

yeah revolution controller light sabers

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

You could use the new wireless controllers on the 360, a little adjustment and you have mind control Abes Oddysee style, find out if all those moves you learned off for Mortal Kombat really work, now what was the one to get that guy to pull the other guys arms off?

• Advertisement

CiDeRmAn wrote:
    You could use the new wireless controllers on the 360, a little adjustment and you have mind control Abes Oddysee style, find out if all those moves you learned off for Mortal Kombat really work, now what was the one to get that guy to pull the other guys arms off?

block 4 times then punch :p

Advertisement