Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best ice cream in Dublin

Options
2»

Comments

Best ice-cream I have had in the south, was in the ice cream cafe in the Italian quarter.

Am really looking forward to trying the brown bread ice cream, in this Murphys place though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

vibe666 wrote: »
    ben and jerry's do lots of good ice creams. get them at most supermarkets now. the caramel chew chew is my personal favourite of the moment.

ben and jerrys aint that good not the most flavour some of ice creams if you try it with out the ice cream...

I like hagin das and that expensive magnum is a winner :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

There's a company from Dingle run by two brothers, all their milk is sources from a local organic dairy herd, i can't for the life of me remember the name, but their icecream is the best Irish made icecream I've ever had.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,317 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Seaneh wrote: »
    There's a company from Dingle run by two brothers, all their milk is sources from a local organic dairy herd, i can't for the life of me remember the name, but their icecream is the best Irish made icecream I've ever had.

Ahem

Advertisement