Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tales from the Shop Forum

Comments

I always find Woody's prices quite humorous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

I always find Woody's prices quite humorous.

not to mention Woody himself LOL

Gilgamesh wrote:
    not to mention Woody himself LOL

Indeed:

[Woody]I don't care if you can get X for X amount here, if I wanna sell this DVD for €200, I will.[/Woody]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

he's so cute when he is online ROFL
    /btw, I don't know him, but I am assuming this attitude will only go through online

• Closed Accounts Posts: 978 ✭✭✭bounty

what an aggressive whiner :rolleyes:

those prices were rubbish and deserved ridicule

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

I loved the "I'm open to negotiation" and then the "no thanks" when someone offered a lower price.
    So, you can get these DVDs brand new for cheaper and still this guy thinks we're mad not to be buying his over-priced ones?!?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,603 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Anyone see Gordon Ramsay's kitchen nightmares last night? Similiarly enough; A restaurant owner in some small town in wales was charging up to £70 (over €100) for a main course, and had sold his house cos he was so broke and sometimes had evenings with literally no people, and he refused to lower his prices. Reminds me of woody.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

lmao what a wally. "tenner for the lot" was the best

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

Angry people are so funny..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

What a spa.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

Seems like the type of person who will go out and get VERY drunk, and then be found picking a fight with sum1 outside the club :confused: , sad people those type are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,978 ✭✭✭Big Ears

TimAy wrote:
    lmao what a wally. "tenner for the lot" was the best

ya , that was damn funny :D .

Advertisement