Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car broken into in Clogherhead

Options
  • 18-07-2005 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

yesterday myself and my boyfriend took our bikes to clogherhead to go for a nice spin along the coast. we came back only to discover the window smached in the car, my handbag (phone and money etc) was gone and my boyfriends drill and cango wer also taken. why would someone do this? and the sad thing is i truly believe it was locals, i'm sorry. but there was these 3 lads driving around in a big red van 98 LH **** and the second time they drove by they wer beeping the horn and laughing, we got suspicious and went back to the car and the damage was done. did anybody see anything yesterday. it was about 5 - 5.30 pm?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

You left your handbag in the car? You never leave anything in a car if you don't want it stolen.
    Probably was those lads. Did you report the reg to the Gardai?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Adnerb

Yes i did leave my bag in the car but it was well tucked in under seat i even had a towel on the ground covering it, also the tools wear covered with a jacket. i think these morans just wanted to piss someone off, the phone is of no use to them now its barred, and €45 three ways does not go to far! yes i called to the barracks in clogherhead but it was closed, eventually got someone on the phone, they just took the details not much more they can do really? ah well what goes around comes around.....hopefully!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭nj23

why dont you get in touch with the local papers. you often read about things like that and you never know if you make an appeal, somebody might know something.

i assume you told gardai?? a friend of mine had her car broken into at mornington, meath lately as well. similar story but dont think they were got

Advertisement