Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Concrete Fencing

Options
  • 18-07-2005 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

Folks ,

I am currently in the process of replacing some rotten wood fencing on the end of my house ( 43 feet of it ) . I am loooking to go with the idea of using
    decorative concrete panel fencing which I hope to install myself.

The problem im having is that I cannot find enough suppliers I have been to roadstone, kilsarin and another precast products place in swords all with no avail - the only supplier I have found is Geraghty's in collon who have quoted me a reasonable price ( http://www.irishpatios.com/fencing.htm ) .

I anybody out there could point me in the right direction it would be great , and the closer to the dunboyne / D15 area would be better !!!

Cheers and Thanks.
    Trevor

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭tirl

have you tried big garden centres, i know in Cork that is where to find them

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭gibo_ie

in fairness to Geratys in Collon, these guys are resonable and family owned. They will also make the fence for you rather than just stock stuff. You may also be able to customise it slightly if they can change the mould without too much trouble, ask....

Advertisement