Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NIN Closure

Options
  • 18-07-2005 4:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get the Closure video? I've tried on Amazon and its not available. Is it out on DVD at all? I vaguely remember something about some legal problems with regard to it but I haven't heard anything about this in a while.

Cheers
    Rory

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

it hasnt been released on dvd cause the old manager is a wankstain or somethin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭Geiger

As far as I know it's going to come out this year. Trent won a legal battle not so long ago and I think that's cleared the way for Closure to be released.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

yeah, he mentioned it in the last Access update, basically said that it's on the way on DVD and to have patience (he actually said "dude, it's coming"). He won back all the rights recently from Malm so it's his again to release as he pleases.

nin.com has a purchase link on it but it goes to amazon, and as you know it's not available there at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Alright then. I'll definately be buying it as soon as its released.

Cheers everyone.

Rory.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

I'd just like to say HAHA!!! Malms poor now!!

yeah, the DVD's been ready for years, but I think they've gone back and added more stuff, so that might be why it's taking longer.

• Advertisement

Numina wrote:
    I'd just like to say HAHA!!! Malms poor now!!

yeah, the DVD's been ready for years, but I think they've gone back and added more stuff, so that might be why it's taking longer.

hate to drag this OT, but I was surprised Reznor only got 3 million out of the case, I'd have thought his career would be worth much more, unless he's squandered a lot of it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

he would have, I'm sure he was buying grade a cocaine, and thats a very pretty penny.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I think the video of Closure is out of print now, in any case it was only available in America so no PAL version exists. I picked up a copy a few years ago and it's excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Anarking

Id wait for it to come out on DVD TBH. Its gonna be surrond sound and all that jazz so it'll be better.

if they do add content to it I'll probably end up buying it again too. I'm a sucker like that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement