Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tease on Tour in Cork

Options
  • 18-07-2005 5:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

TeaseonTour.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Coudl you maybe trow in abit mroe information maybe a lin kto a site, or even an indication of what tease is.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

Tease is an overpriced Club night that used to operate about once a month in Dublin (not sure if it's still goin or not)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Tease ran the first Saturday of each month, playing mostly "pop classics" (you know the sort I mean). Agreed with Fletch that it was ridiculously over priced - and it seems many others did too because its numbers started to dwindle and eventually they stopped running it when people realised there were better (and cheaper) alternatives.

Q+A, on the other hand, is geared more towards the indie-loving gay. I certainly wouldn't describe it as the "campest party in town". Attracts a slightly different crowd to Tease and the music is (IMO) a lot better. Generally had a good atmosphere too.

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Amnesiac_ie

Apparnetly Vinnie is not coming down to the Queers Republic of Cork this weekend so it doesn't look likely that Q&A will be running.

There was brief moshing in Instinct last night however.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Vinnie is Q+A, nobody else, no other Deeee Jayyyy. Pity too, this was the sole reason I was ever going to venture into the Other Place.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Apparnetly Vinnie is not coming down to the Queers Republic of Cork this weekend so it doesn't look likely that Q&A will be running.
    Vinnie was never planning on going to Cork. Only Belfast. So there must've been a miscommunicaiton (I just contacted him there about it).

Advertisement