Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This had me cracking up

Options
  • 18-07-2005 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭

Sometimes i think there is something wrong with the juggling population in general other times i'm proved right

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

haha brilliant good old jugglers :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

easily amused

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

EXTREMELY easily amused

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Yeah its more a case of if you know the people its funnier

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭larryone

I am now tempted to go home, get my diablo and pull a rediculous pose with it, and post a pic here.

• Advertisement

Go for it just remember the shirt

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

no shirt!bareback juggling!for men!

aye - the pose i had in mind did not involve a shirt. or ninjas. in any way. it certainly didnt involve me sticking my lad into a spinning diablo. i dont think i've ever juggled naked. i wonder will i get banned for a week because of this post...

Post it anyway there seems to be a lack of mods here

aya. the mod for this board - HH - doesnt seem to rule with too much of an iron fist or anything. jugglers tend to be pretty laid back people =0)

• Advertisement

i juggle in a suit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

larryone wrote:
    aye - the pose i had in mind did not involve a shirt. or ninjas. in any way. it certainly didnt involve me sticking my lad into a spinning diablo. i dont think i've ever juggled naked. i wonder will i get banned for a week because of this post...
    Ummm.... no, I wouldn't ban you for saying you've never juggled naked. I'd ban you for posting a pic. of such a thing but not discussing it. If there's any reason why I'm not harsh it's that there's nothing to be harsh about in this forum. As long as people are communing (respectfully) about juggling then it's all good.

I don't know HH i think a photo of someone sticking their lad in a spinning diabolo would be very funny and juggling related.

heheheh we could start a thread on juggling related scars =0)

Advertisement