Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

despair

Options
  • 18-07-2005 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi guys.I've noticed that alot of you really know your work and I was wondering if you might be able to help...I did an image recently in Photoshop 7 with embossed letters and gradients, but as beautiful as it looks, I can't get it to keep these qualities when i convert to jpg or print it out.It kinda flattens out and loses its qualitites. I find it's happening when i collapse the layers as well. Any ideas?
    Thanks

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Try using a different format for saving the image, examples being GIF, or preferably PNG, which stores colours in a way which makes them more crisp in appearance than JPG.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

gif doesn't handle gradients too well, as cult said png would be your best bet

Advertisement