Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not the spud guns i used to play with as a kid!!!

Options
  • 18-07-2005 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭

What in the name of all thats Holy, is this all about?

I just went looking up spud guns on the net, after one of the members saying he is into collecting them. We they have moved on alot since i was a kid :D:D:D

Get your wavan piping quick :D

Super charged spud guns

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Flattop 15

AHHHhhhh!!!Improvised weaponary at it's best!! :D:D
    Wondering how long it was going to take for somone to come up with this .
    Expect soon a call from do gooders and politicans to ban all Wavin piping :D:D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭chem

its all abit like building a jet engine in the shed.

But heres another one :D

lazer fun

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭sidneyreilly

Could you get a shotgun version of the spud gun that fires chips? :D P.S. not crinkle cut as these would be banned by the Geneva convention :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

those look seriously cool and easy to make something i gotta try tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

I used to think making cannons out of wavin pipe was radical...times change i guess!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

I know some people in their 40s-50s who used to make pipe bombs to pass the time when they were kids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 707 ✭✭✭deevey

My dad when he was a kid was making black powder "mini-cannons" when he was young.... found a few remainders of the "good ol days" when we were digging up some trees in my grandparents house .(my grandad had spiked the barrels when he found them though)

Needless to say these things were .. erm .. not excatly safe..

he also taught myself and sis how to make mini rockets out of tin foil and match scrapings when we were younger..

Things like mini rockets were of course with a fair few drinks on him... hehehe

Advertisement