Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

circle of ....

• 01-09-2001 2:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭

when you phone up Eircom and ask them to put a 1891 (lo-call internet access number ) on circle of friends they say "NO NO NO"

but i was able to set it up via their website.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭Xterminator

Have you actually received a bill with the 1891 no. discounted?

"Man, you go through life, you try to be nice to people, you struggle against the urge to punch ‘em in the face, and for what?! For some pimply little puke to treat you like dirt unless you're on a team. Well I'm better than dirt ... well most kinds of dirt. I mean, not that fancy, store-bought dirt. That stuff’s loaded with nutrients. I …I can't compete with that stuff."
    -Moe Szyslak

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Superman

yep!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,474 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Shhhhssh!! Someone delete this thread! smile.gif

Kill, kill, kill the laser mice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

wheres the website to sign up to . what if i put one number on 5 times ?

what type of world will we live in when there is no world ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭djmagra

Eircom actually sate in their info on "Circle of Friends" that you can add 1891 numbers to it, and they have also advertised that same point on the national media, so someone fuked up. Call them again, just to see what they say this time!! ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

Even with Circle of friends 10% discount and the Hispeed bonus, we are still getting ripped off big time imo. In the north with BT you can surf offpeak at no extra cost at all :/

Advertisement