Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

drink and drive

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭shellby

never i was at my mam's house once and met up with a mate in the pub i forgot about driving home and had a pint i ended up sitting around in my mam's oir four hours until i was 100% certain that i was ok and i was still freaked out driving home
    i really don't like it it's not just your own life your putting in danger

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

I know this is slightly o/t from 'have you drank and driven' but I think, Bambi, .

You're damn right I'm overracting, what's the point in having a high horse if you dont get up on it every now and then? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

Bambi wrote:
    You're damn right I'm overracting, what's the point in having a high horse if you dont get up on it every now and then? :D
    Fine. Enjoy your high horse. You're not getting any of my Dutch Gold on the Hell Express though...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Ye can shove yer dutch mould up yer rocker...I hate dutch gold, if i have to drink lager it's stella all the way. And the only way macdowell or his lackeys are gonna get my bottle of old wifebeater off me is from my cold dead hands :D

seriously folks everyone blame's the drink but the real problem here is the fundamentally unsafe mode of transport that history has lumped us with...the jam jar..that diabolical device which will singlehandedly bring western civilisation to its knees :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

Unicycles. Only way...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

i've cycled drunk more times than i can remember!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

my friend just got in a crash cos of drink driving and so she will be in hospital for ages ...hmm i won't be doing that then..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

toiletduck wrote:
    i've cycled drunk more times than i can remember!

Try drunken skateboarding, tis the only way to go

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

jcoote wrote:
    i heard of a guy who didn't drink and used to fall out of the pub spinnin his head,sit on his bonnet for 2 mnutes and get in the car and drive off...the garda would see him and stop him and all his drunk mates would fly by in the cars...he was a decoy...madness :D
    Yeah, culchie scumbags have been doing this for a long time.

I had a dream once that I drove hammered out of my box*. It was quite real, I can remember crashing into things and stuff. I felt like a ****head the next day, like when you dream about scoring some other girl.

* And no, it didn't *actually* happen :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

seamus wrote:
    I felt like a ****head the next day, like when you dream about scoring some other girl.

But those are the good dreams, no?

**Edit: I missed the "other" in that sentence, it changes the meaning slightly.

• Advertisement
Advertisement