Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phoenix Sig

Options
  • 19-07-2005 1:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Well I made a new sig of a phoenix picture i saw on the internet, here is my sig below:

sigs002.png

What Do You Think. I am experimenting with the tools in photoshop cs. Thanks

- Stuart

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Pretty, but WAY outside the signature rules in filesize, and about 150 pixels too long.

Text works well with the image.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Galway22

Thanks, but i wasnt going to use it as my signature anyways, its just something i worked on. Thanks For Your Comments CuLT :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Dark Crystal is such a great font! But I think it stands out too much in your sig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Galway22

OctavarIan wrote:
    Dark Crystal is such a great font! But I think it stands out too much in your sig.

Okay so do u think i should tone down the colour of the font, make it smaller? Or use a different one all together!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

colour and size aren't the problems, the glow effect and shadow are

• Advertisement
Advertisement