Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

makecelebrityhistory.org Celebs annoy me!

• 19-07-2005 12:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I am trying to instigate a campaign to make celebrity history. I am sure most of you will all agree that the whole celebrity industry really pisses you off. the magazines heat,nuts,hello, ok etc and the tabloid newspapers that fuel the celebrity machine. I am looking for people to contribute their opinions to this satire website that I hope will just rip the piss of all things celebrity, fame whores reality tv wannabe stars etc.

Its not that some people don't gain celebrity status for valid reasons like being a truly great actor eg. De Niro. Its the people that aspire just to be celebrities and nothing else eg. reality tv contestants, soap actors appearing in glossy mags etc. The celebrity machine is wrong.

feel free to throw some ideas about I have purchased the domain makecelebrityhistory.org I was originally going to have a parody of makepovertyhistory but that is likely to get me grief from comic relief

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Where is the punchline?

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭mjquinno

to be honest it just looks like you want to sell sh*te t shirts...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭Ishmael

Jaysus, €17 for a t-shirt. now thats funny :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

Dean Kamen was quite articulate about this sort of thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

Smells like spam to me - locked

Bio

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement