Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting to Eastern Health Board

Options
  • 19-07-2005 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Does anyone have any information on renting out your house to the Eastern Health Board. I haven't been able to find anyone who has actually did this although a lot of people have mentioned it to me. Does any have any experiences ?...feedback on advantages, disadvantages from anyone who has would be great!
    Do you really get a cheque every month from Eastern Health Board for rental value.. ? Sounds too easy. There must be a catch..

C.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,388 ✭✭✭✭Victor

There is no more Eastern Health Board, all the health boards were merged into the Health Service Executive.

I imagine they rent very few houses directly. They do however provide Rent Allowance (Supplementary Welfare Allowance on behalf of the Department of Social and Family Affairs) to people on low incomes. The tenants are paid weekly and it is for them to pay the landlord.

Advertisement