Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This weeks nominations

Options
  • 19-07-2005 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭

I have a gut feeling that science will be up :rolleyes:

Heres my conclusions:

Anthony votes for Science/?
    Craig votes for Science/?
    Derek votes for Science/?
    Eugene votes maybe Science and orlaith?
    Kemal votes Science and Makosi
    Orlaith votes Science and Makosi
    Makosi votes Kemal and Orlaith
    Science votes anyone bar Makosi

Im guessing Makosi and Science are up this week.Well thats my 2 cents,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭CivilServant

Derek and Kemal will be voting for Orlaith so I'd say herself and Science will be up. Science to be saved by the public again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Yeh the public like Science so if its :) Science v :mad: Orlaith Or :) Science v :mad: Makosi.Science will be staying.Another week of sciences talks,cant wait! :D

Did Makosi and Kemal rob Orlaiths make up in the end havent been watching?Poor Orlaith

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭lilulila

Even though Science is so argumentitive and annoying the house would be so boring without him. Keep him in till near the end i think :)

I can handle Science in small doses eventhough he is entertaining he can be annoying also,he should stay

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I'd put money on it being Derek and Science this week.

B.

Really Derek?Who will nominate him do you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

I'd say Orlaith - Science or Science - Maloko.

Ideal situation Makosi goes to huge amount of Boo's, and then she cries because no one likes her.

Barrie wrote:
    Really Derek?Who will nominate him do you think?

I can see most of them nominating him tbh.

B.

BaZmO* wrote:
    I can see most of them nominating him tbh.

B.
    Well i doubt craig Mc t*ts and Ant will nominate Derek also kemal and derek are getting along great since kemal and makdosi arent talking much

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Hopefully Moloko will be up this week. I'm dying to get rid of her. Her vs Crag or Kemal this week would be a no lose situation for me tbh.

Ah Craig and Kemal are the funniest i could laugh all day with them and somtimes at them :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Dave Larkin

It's definitely going to be Science up against someone. It could be two people. My guess is that it will be Makosi and Science up this Friday.

Well according to DS:BB it's Orlaith and Derek that are up for eviction.

I find some of those nominations hard to believe though.

B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Barrie wrote:
    Did Makosi and Kemal rob Orlaiths make up in the end havent been watching?Poor Orlaith
    Yeah they did.

I'd say it'll be Science and Orlaith. Derek has been trying to poison them all against Orlaith - even since before the last eviction when the names were read out. Before they were read he said "watch orlaith's reaction" to Kemal (i think it wa skemal)

Yep, Orlaith and Science are up. Orlaith crying with "happiness" Science as calm as ever.

Bye bye Orlaith.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭CivilServant

I love being right :D Now make it for 2 for 2. Orlaith out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭Maynooth

:D Bye Orlaith

Yes, I agree.... get the radio tuner out :D

Jesus I hope she goes. Just say on tonights episode.

Derek- "Orlaith, What is the Irish Parliment Called"

Orlaith - "Erm.......eh........pass"

:eek: :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I'll let that pass. After all she's from the United Kingdom and subject to the queen etc.

I was pretty much accurate with my conclusions :D Im surprised though at who people(Ant,kemal,craig and derek voted for except for voting science,Orlaiths out!

Was anyone was the end of big brother now?Or last night round 1.30am?Craig looked like he was having a handfull under the duvets in the living room on his own.Im convinced :eek: Creepy........Thinking of Anty of suppose......

Yeah I know Barrie - It was gross (Craig) :eek: They should have called him into the diary room mid-way! :D

I think the wrong people are up for nomination this week. Derek and Eugene should definately be up and should go against someone else in a double eviction. They want to push Science as much as possible before Friday so he reacts violently (hopefully it won't happen) so he'll get evicted or kicked out. They were looking in the rule book to check out the rules to make sure they didn't go too far and get kicked out themselves. What lovely housemates we have this year

Yes tonight they were gandering (Eug,Der and Craig Mc T*its)in the rule book and violence and violent behavour became the dominant talk i didnt notice that earlier but it makes sense now?

Anyway......What happend about Orlaiths make up?Did she freak?Id say it would be priceless :D I actually feel sorry for her now...Id say coming in late was the problem coz of the house mates bonding into there own groups.Poor her.............. ;)

I dunno how she got it back but she had a big bag (almost the size of a vanity case, but it was soft) out in the garden and she was putting on her make up, then carrying the make up bag around with her. She was chatting away to Mak and Kemal while hanging onto the bag for dear life, in the sofa room earlier too.

Maybe it was a backup :confused:

Either way, i think they should all be kicked out. They have all lost the plot.

Eug wants to arsenic in Science's cigarettes now! :eek:

Advertisement