Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Text Message Jokes

• 19-07-2005 2:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭

Has anyone got any funny text messgae jokes? Post them up here.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I've got one for you....YOU SUCK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭bullock

Whats that about??

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I've got one for you....YOU SUCK
    huh...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

I was asked to run a marathon the other day, I said "No Chance", I was then told it was for blind kids, I thought "F*ck it, I could win that"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭slumped

Here's a few:

What's the quietest place in the world? The complaints department at the parachute packing plant

Why was Phillip's girlfriend annoyed?
    Coz she found out that Phillips 24 inch was a TV.

Two goldfish are in a tank. One says to the other, "Do you know how to drive this thing?"

S

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

Man brings his wife to Spain for her 40th Bday. She says "Ooh this is loveley, what will you do for my 60th?"
    He replies "I might collect ye..."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,603 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Late one night, i was lying in bed, looking at the starry sky. And then i thought... Wheres my fcuking roof gone?

Advertisement