Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

325 Free Texts from o2...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

Meteor are all well and good so long as you...

(a) don't roam - 'cos then they are a pain the arse (€60 + credit card details etc), voda and o2 you just get on the plane.
    (b) don't upgrade you phone (prepay), they only let you upgrade if you've spent an inordinate amount on credit in which case you should be on bill pay anyway.
    (c) you don't have friends abroad, 'cos their webtexts won't send outside of UK/IRL - o2 and voda are free to anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

yeah they took away my 300 txts too but they topped up the 25 that i was supposed to get, and had already spent so it aint too bad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

kasintahan wrote:
    Meteor are all well and good so long as you...

(a) don't roam - 'cos then they are a pain the arse (€60 + credit card details etc), voda and o2 you just get on the plane.
    (b) don't upgrade you phone (prepay), they only let you upgrade if you've spent an inordinate amount on credit in which case you should be on bill pay anyway.
    (c) you don't have friends abroad, 'cos their webtexts won't send outside of UK/IRL - o2 and voda are free to anywhere.

no no no no no, you make it sound like it costs money to roam?? if you've paid 3 bills, you just ask for it to be set up, if you haven't, you give them cc details and they put €60 credit on your account, just to cover any extra charges while you are away, it's not like you are down €60 at all... and you only need to do it once, I set mine up last week before I went to Milan and I had it set up in seconds (once they got my cc details), but like I said, if you've paid 3 bills, you don't have to give them this.

upgrading I don't know about (I'm bill pay anyway)

I don't think vodafone can send international webtexts, I never could anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

is this thread about the 300 free txts from o2 or about moving to meteor from o2

Advertisement