Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New car website

Options
  • 19-07-2005 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hello everyone my name is Iain and i am the admin on www.maxed-irl.com . Its a newish site with many friendly active forums so come along sign up and enjoy .

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

what happened this image...
    untitled_195.jpg
    there are no bikini clad girls in it!

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Maxed-irl

kbannon wrote:
    what happened this image...
    untitled_195.jpg
    there are no bikini clad girls in it!

Ha ha i know but this is gonna be a car event there will be women there but everyone will be focusing on what the events about drifting wahoo .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Yawn.............

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

that D1 drift GP looks like it will be sooo much fun. I'll be trying my best to get there for it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I don't get drifting. I mean the odd powerslide is nice, but I'm afraid I'm a bit of an old fuddy-duddy when it comes to corners, in that I'd prefer to go around them faster, not slower.

adam

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭Tech Pete

dahamsta wrote:
    I don't get drifting. I mean the odd powerslide is nice, but I'm afraid I'm a bit of an old fuddy-duddy when it comes to corners, in that I'd prefer to go around them faster, not slower.

adam

Its faster to drift around a corner than to grip downhill.
    Thats where the appeal is.
    I suggest you read/watch Initial D and you will learn the truth.
    Thats why the Japs love Drifting coz they got lots of mountains..... LOTS!

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Maxed-irl

Lads and ladies i'm just trying to promote my site if you have no interest please don't spam in this thread

"I'm just trying to spam, stop spamming!"

Arsehole.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

dahamsta wrote:
    "I'm just trying to spam, stop spamming!"

Arsehole.

Stop spoiling his thread for christsake, he's trying to get some free advertising here. That is what boards is for after all, just imagine what this place would be like if any old gobsheen could just post replys to important threads from respected members of the motoring community.

It is people like you dahamsta that are ruining boards with your many years of constant posting across the whole site. You just don't understand how important it is for us to have newbies who have events, websites and far superior message boards to promote before they dissappear without a trace.

You're completely right John R, even as we speak I'm hanging my head in shame.

My only concern now is that Iain might think the word "irony" means "like metal".

adam

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Er hello.....?! As this thread is blatent spam any spoiling is quite alright by me.

Actualy its not. I'm locking this Ad

Iain, I trust if you're staying you'll be making useful contributions rather than plugging.

Mike.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement