Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Side Wing for '04 Nassan micra

Options
  • 19-07-2005 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭

Is €175 ex vat expensive for a sidewing on a '04 Nissan Micra?
    Had a bit of an accident. My own car is a rover, side wing for that coss 58 euro from England

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,240 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Sounds cheap. Does that include spraying and fitting it?

It is usually expensive to replace body panels on modern cars especially on a car that is only a year old. If it was my car I would have a new panel fitted rather than a second hand one from a scrap yard.

A boyracer ran into the back of me a couple of years ago at low speed and I only needed a new rear bumper, car was only 12 months old at the time so I had a new bumper fitted and sprayed by the main dealer where I bought the car. Ended up costing around €700 including labour. Lucky for the boyracer there was no other damage done.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Ok fair enough if its cheap. It doesn't include labour or anything. Fixing the whole thing costs 1500 labour ex vat. Including bonnets, painting etc. Oh wat a misfortune...

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭ibanez

Mental money.Got a 03 focus driver side wing for €52 and had it sprayed and fitted for €200 by a backstreet spray painter.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭lanno

try Somora Auto Parts in Parkwest they do a lot of none genuine
    body parts at good prices

Advertisement