Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fave Cookery Writer?

• 24-07-2001 5:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭

Bonkey's reply in defence of the old Naked Chef* here:

http://www.boards.ie/bulletin/Forum29/HTML/000025.html

made me think "people who like to cook probably like cookery books, I wonder which ones?".

Personally, I absolutely adore the writing of Nigel Slater. That man is tops for me. The way he writes about food... well dammit it verges on sexual. You suspect that when no one is looking he dips more than a crust of bread in the camembert, if you know what I mean.

Anyhoo, do you fall for the headmistressly charms of Darina Allen or perhaps Nigella Lawsons cow like (*ahem*) eyes are your cup of tea? Let it all out...

K

* or "Fat Head" as my nearest and dearest refers to him. Can't stand his little pukka bottom. Jamie, not bonkey.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 425 ✭✭BNC

Delia Smith could poach my eggs anytime biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Advertisement