Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Biggest Transfer Fee you have recieved?

• 19-07-2005 8:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭

Like it says in the title, and you must have proof. No bragging without evidence.
    £100 Million for Tevez

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

:eek:

Biggest i ever recieved was £50 Million for Nasri. No proof though :(

It was also from Chelsea.. Did you sell him btw?

Edit: Actually i have proof :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

I accepted and he agreed terms but then Chelsea had to cancel cos they didn't have enough money :p

They'll prolly try again at Christmas, but the way he's been playing he's going nowhere!
    I've also had an offer of 82 million for Philip Lahm from Barcelona. No proof though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

OT: What skin are you using there, Slurms? Looks very nice!

Aurora V 2.0 Nicest skin ever. Plus you can use your own background pics, I'm sure you noticed the mighty Gerrard in the BG?
    Aurora

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

I did indeed notice Mr. Stevie G in the background.

Actually i sold him a little while ago to R. Madrid. Twas my highest fee received - £40mil. I thought that was pretty big, then i saw your post :eek: probably no point in posting my proof now :)

Thanks for the link.

• Advertisement

No problem mate, and yeah that money form the transfer was gonna pay for Gerrard and Adriano, but they couldn't afford it so I'll have to wait.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Well, i leant FM to a mate so ive been playing CM 03/04 lately. Sold Tevez (after he requested to be put on the transfer list) to Real for £16mil +Zidane and Morientes. I was happy with that, until Zidanes second match, 10 minutes in he breaks his foot and misses the next 2 months. Morientes tears his groin one week later, and is out for 6 months,too. I miss Tevez :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

44 million sterling for michael owen to arsenal..
    no proof but it was in cm 0304

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

In FM £54m for Adriano from Chelsea(Who else? :rolleyes: ). No proof though.

In CM0304 rejected a £64m bid from Real Madrid I think for Oskarsson with West Brom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

£60m for Stankovic but Chelsea pulled out as they hadn't enough money. A lot of the Inter team would get decent fees. Adriano, Stankovic, Recoba (on the left wing he was world player of the year) and Martins would fetch at least £150m between them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Ciaran

Offered €180m for Ronaldo from Valencia :eek: They offered €30m or something and I negotiated it his minimum fee release (180m) assuming that they'd give up. They accepted but couldn't sign him because they had too many foreigners, I was gutted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

If that happened to me I'd throw the computer from one side to the other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Dalli.S

I am getting 23mill and Deco and Requelme (Worth 12 mill and 16 mill respectively) for Seb Diesler although aint played in a while so still contemplating.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 365 ✭✭dogg_r_69

Got 36m plus Aimar (31 m) & Angulo (8 m) for Bastian Schweinsteiger from Real Madrid Not quite matching to the 100m for Trevez but that my best

Advertisement