Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

now i understand why people go on killing sprees

• 19-07-2005 9:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭

they must have needed to talk to esatbt customer support about something.

i logged in to the esatbt website to check if there was any progress on the broadband i ordered 3 weeks ago only to find "order rejected" written beside my order. they have my mobile number ,they have my email address but they wouldent be arsed dropping me a line to tell me my order had been rejected much less why it had been rejected.

so i tried to phone them. i tried 1904, i tried 1800923923, i tried them both for an hour and a half. i stayed on one call for 45 minutes only to have some one pick up the phone for about 2 seconds and then hang up on me without a word being said.

balls to the ***** they can keep their poxy ****ing broadband

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Pataman

I got them at 1800 923222. They have an automated callback service. No problem today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭stagolee

Pataman wrote:
    I got them at 1800 923222. They have an automated callback service. No problem today.

ah automated callback, that sounds handy, suppose ill try that tommorrow so cheers.

provided i dont get caught for my killing spree first

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

Exact same thing happened to me stagolee, apart from the lousy support you experienced. I rang them and they told me that it was rejected because I needed to pay €125 deposit - but I had to RING THEM! They made no mention of it when I was signing up, and then didn't call me or email me to let me know about it! That was 3-4 weeks ago, and I was told today that I'll be all done within the next day or two \o/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

sniper rifle + clock tower... It's all good in the hood baby :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

True to their word, I am now back in the land of 2Mb ADSL \o/

• Advertisement

and today i got in the post a letter saying "you have 21 days to pay us €125 or your application will be rejected" dated the 19th.
    so has my application been rejected? hasent it? i feel like schroedingers ****ing cat here.
    ill try get through to them agein today and observe the result of this broadband application experiment
    or i might go on a tour of clock towers in the reigion of esat headquaters, purely out of a love for fine timepiece related architecture you understand....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Why would you want to complete your signup with them if you're already having problems with them?
    Business doesn't 'walk out the door' nearly enough in this country.
    IMHO, go with someone who wants your business.

Why would you want to complete your signup with them if you're already having problems with them?
    Business doesn't 'walk out the door' nearly enough in this country.
    IMHO, go with someone who wants your business.

yeah i think your right, clock tower it is so.
    is there any broadband companies that dont have a minimum term on their contract? as im just trying to kill some time till smart enable rathmines exchange.

Advertisement