Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Could someone help with the current South Parks??

• 19-07-2005 9:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭

On friday night I turned on Paramount and there were what seemed to be new episodes of South Park on. But I thought the new series had ended last month when the episodes that were on sunday nights at 9.00 started repeating (starting with the one where they get ninja weapons?).
    Anyway, at first I thought the episodes I was watching on friday were older ones that I had just never seen, but things like
    Mr. Garison getting a sex-change
    and PSP references made me wonder how new they are.

Sorry if that's confusing...can anyone clear it up?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Paramount are showing Season 9 by the sounds of it. they are all brand spanking new. watch them, they are hillarious

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,326 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Season 9 is nearly a year old in the US, I've watched these episodes a long time ago. Here they are new.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Wow, it's a nice surprise seeing as how I thought season 8 was the latest. That'll tell ya how up to speed I need to get :o
    Favourite moments of the episodes I saw:
    Stan's dad becoming a Dolphin
    The Chinese guy who owned the resteraunt who sounded a hell of a lot like Kim Jong Il from Team America :)
    His wife singing in the boxing ring while getting beaten up
    Silvester Stallone needing a translator to talk
    Cartman playing Slayer to get rid of the hippies

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Season 9 is nearly a year old in the US, I've watched these episodes a long time ago. Here they are new.

brand spanking new to Paramount i meant, hardly a year old though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 707 ✭✭✭seabee

On friday night I turned on Paramount and there were what seemed to be new episodes of South Park on.

I posted this in the Prime Time Cartoons forum a couple of weeks ago.

• Advertisement
Advertisement