Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the best type of instant food ???

• 30-07-2001 12:01am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

well kayos i said id put a thread up hear for you to mod . ... why can i put a image up ??? well anyways

get 8 sausages 2 burgers 3 waffels 2 chicken burgers whatever sauce u want ..

thats my sandwich

what type of world will we live in when there is no world ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

Koka Noodles (Curry Flavor).

2 mins from packet to bowl. That's pretty much instant.

K

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Enjoy Thai Chicken Rice about 10 minutes in the Wok Hmmmmmmmm food. As for your sandwich OH MY GOOD GOD that is hearth attack food. That to me is 2 dinners not a sandwich. Hmmm any way I think this Thread will be good for the up and coming Students so post up. And Kix your right those noodles rock.

kayos

When you get to hell tell them I sent you,
    you'll get a group discount...

tribes.gameshop.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

Curry noodles - The perfect munchie food.

Best sandwich ever - The Dockers special.
    Batch loaf
    Sausage
    Rasher
    Tomato
    Onion
    Lettuce
    Sliced hard boiled egg
    Cheese

MMmmmmmmmmmmm.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

fajhitas (sp?) are the biz, done in a wok
    5-8mins for the chicken
    2 mins with spicy sause
    1 mins for the veg
    1 min to wrap in burriteos

5mins to eat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

Cheesey Waffles.
    Melt cheese on top of waffles. Mmmmmmm! smile.gif

John (yes THE John!)
    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,474 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Fresh pasta - Buitoni or the like. Healthy, tasty and quick - avoid the spinach variety though. Preparation time 6 to 12 minutes. Cost £2.50 for two meals. Bring your own sauce.

Kill, kill, kill the laser mice.

[This message has been edited by Victor (edited 01-08-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

I like the Batchelor's Supernoodles Curry or chicken flavour, OM NYOM, although Koka noodles are nice too, but aren't quite as tastey.....

Also, toasted bread with a slice of cheddar on top bunged under the grill for 2 minutes, very nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,470 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Undoubtably Koka chicken or beef noodles with half a teaspoon of chilli powder thrown in, boiled to oblivion and served as a soup in bowl..mana from heaven after a night out, total cost 30p, it doesn't get any better imho smile.gif

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Advertisement