Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night cap

• 25-07-2001 11:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭

Personally I prefer Ovaltine (grandad I know) but am open to try new things. Suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

I favour lager myself.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

A big cold carton of Milk.

(ask kayos, he'll tell ya).

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    So Bob Hoskins was about to roll a spliff when in walks Dana with her 3 foot Bong
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    When the Beefy King arrives, I shall be paying homage with Puunack The Receiver in a haze of green curry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Kharn does not lie on the milk front the feicer will drink at least 1 ltr of milk a night other nights he'll really go to town and have 2 ltr's. You should see the state of him afterwards I think hes one of those aliens from Alien Nation smile.gif

kayos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

I'll be the first to admit that I'm a sucker for fancy packaging but I picked up some rather expensive organic Hot Chocolate in Tesco a couple of months ago and I couldn't get enough of it. Can't exactly remember the brand, it's Black and Masons or something like that - an all brown jar and label. It's fantastic stuff and I'd highly reccomend it.

Still, that's a bit too much trouble most of the time; a nice bowl of Special K usually does the trick.

K

Edit: It's "Green & Black's"...

[This message has been edited by Kix (edited 31-07-2001).]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Whiskey, neat.
    1 shot to half bottle depending on state of insombnia or mood biggrin.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,474 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Whatever about nightcaps, I went to bed last night about 1am, after two bowls of vegetable stew, bread, half packet of Pringles, half pint of milk and a pint of orange juice diluted 50/50.

Got up at 4am with immense munchies that I had at least 10 hob-nobs and a glass of water. I suspect I wasn't awake

Kill, kill, kill the laser mice.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Victor:
    Whatever about nightcaps, I went to bed last night about 1am, after two bowls of vegetable stew, bread, half packet of Pringles, half pint of milk and a pint of orange juice diluted 50/50.

Got up at 4am with immense munchies that I had at least 10 hob-nobs and a glass of water. I suspect I wasn't awake

</font>

AAAhhh steady on there man the sumo season is a long way away and if your not training for that how far along are you. Thats a hell of a lot of food to consume and just before you go to bed is the worst time to eat such amounts as most of that would just turn to fat while asleep. Any I cann't really talk I eat late at night as well but not that much....

kayos
    When you get to hell tell them I sent you,
    you'll get a group discount...

tribes.gameshop.ie

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by kayos:

AAAhhh steady on there man the sumo season is a long way away and if your not training for that how far along are you. Thats a hell of a lot of food to consume and just before you go to bed is the worst time to eat such amounts as most of that would just turn to fat while asleep. Any I cann't really talk I eat late at night as well but not that much....
    </font>

Yes you do you fat bastid! tongue.gif

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    So Bob Hoskins was about to roll a spliff when in walks Dana with her 3 foot Bong
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    When the Beefy King arrives, I shall be paying homage with Puunack The Receiver in a haze of green curry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Call me all posh and stuff but lately I've been having the odd glass of red wine before I go to bed.

**** sympathy! I don't need your ****in' sympathy, man, I need my ****ing johnson!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Kharn:
    Yes you do you fat bastid! tongue.gif
    </font>

Look its the kettle calling the pot black smile.gif

kayos
    When you get to hell tell them I sent you,
    you'll get a group discount...

tribes.gameshop.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Red Wine?!?!?