Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

getting moped serviced

Options
  • 19-07-2005 9:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭

hey

i have a little 49cc that i need to get serviced, any suggestions on places on the northside? preferably around drumcondra/phibsborough/glasnevin.

anyone have any rough idea at all of approximate cost for moped service?
    also need to get some repairs done as the wind knocked me off the other week... :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭causal

Only place I know is Delaney's at Harolds Cross bridge (the Grand Canal).
    Phone beforehand to check for parts/prices/availability etc.

causal

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭a_ominous

Isolde, you could ring up the Italian Centre and see if they'll do it. It's off the North Circular Road on the way to Grange Gorman. I think the road is Rathdown smthg or other. Handy enough to no 10 bus stop to get into town.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,041 ✭✭✭✭tk123

There's also a place at the bridge in Drumcondra - M&A i think it's called?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭isolde

thanks a million for the tips!

Advertisement