Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the bear and the rabbit

• 19-07-2005 11:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭

a bear was walking with a rabit through the woods, they came to a road and the pair stumble across a golden frog.
    the frog tells them that he will grant them three wishes each.
    the bear thinks for a moment then says "i wish all the bears in this forest were female"
    the frog says "wish granted"
    the rabbit says immedietly "i want a motercycle helmet"
    the frog grants the wish and the bear says "what a stupid wish, you wasted it" the bear then says "i wish that all the bears in the state were female!"
    the frog nods
    the rabbit says "i wish i had a moter cycle" the frog nods.
    the bear thinks for a minute "since the rabbit is bad at wish making, i will show him how its done, i wish that all the bears in america were female"
    the rabbit starts laughing "i wish, the bear was gay!" the rabbit then hopped on the motorcycle, put on his helmet and drove off.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

thats the worst joke ive ever heard. also frogs in crash helmets remind me of crazy frog. that makes the joke even worse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

WTF????????????????

Did I miss something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

Haha...
    That was good.
    Akin to the Paddy irishmans "I wish my 2 mates would come back to this island" joke of old.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Diss

A man walks into a bar.

He is an alchoholic and his alcoholism is tearing his family apart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

lol brilliant, I loved it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Devious

Why dont they sell aspirin in the rainforests?

Becuse it would not be economically viable to market such a product in a sparsely inhabited region.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

How many electricians does it take to change a light bulb?
    One.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭juno75

Why dont they sell aspirin in the rainforests?
    Becuse it would not be economically viable to market such a product in a sparsely inhabited region.

That only works in a German Accent ;)

Advertisement