Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SUPPERS READY !!!!!

• 08-08-2001 10:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭

this fantastic new place that opened recently in dublin, is a restuarant,

BUT !!!!!! it also delivers,

just think, full size four course meals delivered to your door, restaurant quality, honest,

this place rocks

gota love them, and they are DAMN cheap, i ordered a full size original italian lasagne and chips and veg for like 7.50 which is as cheap as eating out, and that INCLUDES delivery

there number is

(01) 4754556

im not sure how far they will deliver but phone them and ask nicely and im sure you will be grand hehe

Wyv

Im Going to Thrash you to within an Inch of your Life.....................
    AND THEN TAKE THAT INCH!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Hmm, me wonders if they delivery to Cork....

I'll survive on 4 Star Pizza til then, BBQ Supreme... mmmmmmm...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Zaltais

Suppers ready have actually been open for about 2 years, (they're just down the road from me and I pass them by at least once a week) - go to http://www.suppersready.ie/ - BUT sometimes the stuff is fab, other times it's O.K., and once I got stuff and it was muck - VERY inconsistant. BTW - it's not actually a restaurant (i.e. you can't go in and sit at a table) - they just do restaurant style take-away / delivery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Anyone using these at the moment? They have an ad in the take-away express booklet and i have to say i'm tempted.
    Would like some recommendations and what to avoid if possible?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭Oirthir

Their Chicken in Thyme Gravy with a side of mash is wicked.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Ballyman

I've had the Beef and caeser salad and it was MUCK. Ungodly MUCK. Got it in the one in Clontarf.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Got the bacon and cabbage with champ mash. It was alright. Pubgrub standard and came in at about the same price, if not a little dearer. You can get dinner for 2 for 22Euro. Portions are very small.
    I used the one off Camden Street. Tired of the Indian/Chinese/Pizza/Burger cycle so it's good for a change.

Advertisement