Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Eircom BB products (of a sort)

• 20-07-2005 1:31am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭

Cross referencing to this thread in the IOFFL Forum. Don't think its been discussed here.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Not hugely exciting really, they're still offering crippled 128k upstream... nothing special about the prices either.
    I agree with the assessment from the original thread, it seems more of a marketing idea than a product development one.
    Not much of a surprise considering eircoms history of telecoms innovation :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,045 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

When are these packages being introduced ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

I seen that they are giving away a free mp3 player with every new sign up, how sound of them considering its only a 64mb mp3 player lets see thats about 10 songs sneeky assholes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭revolver2k

Does anybody know when these new caps are being introduced?
    i'd imagine it will be for the next billing period (2 months from Friday).

I'm on the home starter deal and am contracted till next April so it's a bit of a kick in the nuts. €10 cheaper for half the cap. *sigh*

Advertisement