Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mario's

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

heh oh ya,drunk twice a day during rag week lol...ouch!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

to bad they aren't RAG months or at least weeks!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

lol wouldn't you die?

yeah but i'd die happy! :D

replaced by a place called mimosas, chips are ok,much better than supercraps etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Compared to McDonaghs Classic Chips™ how do they rate?

crap, i don't know...rather drunk.to be safe you had better go to mcdonaghs for now and i will hurt my body this thurs by eating chips in both shops.all for the furthering of human knowledge needless to say.

you're drunk! and it's not even 8! nice :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Take It To Private Messages Funboys!

i'll fun yore ma! /pms dannie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Ay... That would kinda save some room!

DRakE wrote:
    Take It To Private Messages Funboys!

hey D1kE ... sorry DRakE nice sig :D

Advertisement