Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simple executable games

Options
  • 20-07-2005 1:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭

Hmm, Hello,

I'm looking to find some games, simple games like dopewars etc. that you don't need to install and are small enough to be emailed. any recommendations? And work on Windows XP machine.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Ganguro Girl Deluxe :p
    it all seems perfectly innocent until you get to the end :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

also must be "work safe"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

so dealing drugs and shooting cops is work safe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

yes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭stagolee

yes

Kevin_rc_ie works for the mob

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Try 'bridge builder' ... very simple, but a great little game.
    It's half game, half physics sim... the challenge is to bridge a gap using sinlge spans of lines to make up lattices that can hold the weight of the train, and within budget... it's more fun than it sounds.
    The only snag being that it runs fullscreen, so it'd be easily spotted from across the office if you're supposed to be working ;)
    Oh well, I just thought I'd suggest it incase you've got a bit more privacy at work.
    The more easy to hide games include flash games and emulators running in a window.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,401 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Remember Alt+F4 is your friend and the bosses enemy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

There are some excellent small games here, all pretty original gameplay ideas, Attack of the killer swarm is probably the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Khalim

well I'm not sure if this falls into small files but with broadband, an attachment of less than 8 MB is small enough...

anyway, the games on this site are rather fun and can either be played online or downloaded. Plus there is a nifty boss button which if I remember correctly immediately hides the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Someone should do a study on gaming at work... and how it actually increases productivity due to heightened endorphin and adrenaline levels. (or whatever)
    Ah yes, take an extra hour each day to promote teamwork by playing counterstrike :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement