Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

o2 in the park

• 20-07-2005 2:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭

What a scam. No tickets available online.
    We're sorry, there are no more tickets available online.

Opinions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

I got tickets confirmed yesterday, in what way is it a scam?

<edit>

Maybe I could sell my tickets :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I got tickets yesterday as well no probs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 466 ✭✭moonboy

i think its a little thing called selling out??
    those tickets have been available for ages.
    such scammers they are and their free tickets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 **Emo!!**

moonboy wrote:
    those tickets have been available for ages.
    QUOTE]
    no they havn't!!well only since Monday and my computer was broken so i had no hope. Any ideas from anyone about other methods of obtaining tickets??Anyone??!! :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Yesterday, Thursday, the Sun were giving away a coupon for four tickets each to anyone who filled it out and sent it in on a first come first served basis. Its the ONLY way to get tickets, but considering how cheap that "paper" is id say that people literally bought copies upon copies, and obviously those of us in Dublin might have a better chance to get the mail there quicker. Personally, my coupon was in the Post at 11am yesterday morning.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Hi Everyone

Bond-007, the tickets were available since monday, it took them over 24 hours to sell out !!!!

Oxygen tickets sell out in 2 hours and you pay for them, O2 in the park tickets are free, and you had a day to sort out tickets, so its not a scam !!!

O2 in the Park tickets can sell out like anything else you know !!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

And by Oxegen you mean Slane ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭ShreddedHumans

I got 4 tickets online, does anyone know the lineup this year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 **Emo!!**

they said it would b announced l8r.if i send away for tickets today do i have any chance of getting any??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭moshpit77

good luck to all you sad people that go to watch a day long mime show attended by 14 year old skangers and slappers

• Advertisement

Just a few questions about o2 in the park ?

*Do under 18 year olds have to be accomapined by an adult to get in ?

*How long is it on for (going by last year's) ?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Mr Rivers

Well there be touts making money off this? eBay?

James Blunt, Lee from Blue and some ones from X-Factor are confirmed, read in the sunday world today !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

James Blunt, Lee from Blue and some ones from X-Factor are confirmed, read in the sunday world today !

and i didn't get a ticket ... ah damn no i;m all depressed! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

naturally :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭ShreddedHumans

James Blunt is not bad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

James Blunt is not bad

yeah thats true (i've got his album playin at work) but there would be no way i'd suffer through the other 2 motherfuppers to see him

wouldnt it be amazing if they could get quality acts like, U2, Coldplay, Keane, Kaiser Chiefs, Green Day, Killers, Gorrilaz, Akon etc. etc.

.................but we all know that wont happen, now what are the odds donna & joe will be playing ............................................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭susanna

wouldnt it be amazing if they could get quality acts like, U2, Coldplay, Keane, Kaiser Chiefs, Green Day, Killers, Gorrilaz, Akon etc. etc.

Keep dreaming :D

For the occasional decent act they usually get on the bill, you have to put up with an awful lot of utter crap. Couldn't be bothered to go this year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

I sent for a ticket on Thursday with a coupon from the Sun (first post, 11am) and I live in Dublin. Im waiting here Monday to see if I have a ticket, so I think the "giving away tickets in the Sun" was a little bit facious, and if I dont get one (first day of the promotion, first mail, based in dublin) then I dont know why....except to say its not first come first served!

James Blunt is ok
    Scissor Sisters would be worth a laugh if they were performing
    Bob Geldof would be good as well

Girls Aloud headlined in 2003 I think, but they cant sing

I heard bananarama where back in buisness, maybe they'll play lol!

And Feeder, they seem to be playing all the free gigs recently.

• Advertisement
Advertisement