Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannibal Corpse

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

They are a decent band - good guitar riffs and solos - the names/lyrics of their songs are something else though "Meat hook sodomy" lol

• Registered Users Posts: 17,586 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

I think you're all misguided! CC are the worst band in history! Its just simply disgusting how anyone, any right thinking individual, can release a track called "Ripped Entrails from a Virgins ****" and find that acceptable! They dont just suck, they should be seriously ashamed for committing that kind of trash to the music industry! Grow Up! For shame!
    Eh, motley crue write about stuff they actually did (and some things they didnt), whereas cc have never (to my knowledge) ripped entrails from an innocent girls privates or stuck a meat hook up anyones ass. Its fiction, not reality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

Its just simply disgusting how anyone, any right thinking individual, can release a track called "Ripped Entrails from a Virgins ****" and find that acceptable!

Two things.

1) It is Entrails Ripped From A Virgins ****.
    2) Anal ****

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

I dont like it, and i dont intend to listen to it any longer, but i suppose if you feel that passionately about it yourself then perhaps im wrong, and I apologise, I just figured that no one actually looked upon the band as talent and (exactly like Motley Crue) looked upon them as a freak show and a stage show, as more of a musicial outlet. Perhaps thats the problem, perhaps people need to stop being so critical of bands and realise that after a certain amount of years, the bands they like will just go into the motions, simply become another band playing old hits, like metallica and motley crue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

I don't really get your last post, but I consider them to be very, very talented musicians.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

my bro went to see them last time they were here(i was too young)
    But he got me a very offensive t-shirt with this on the front.
    its a great conversation piece :D

Advertisement