Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wednesday 20th My Views & Picks

• 20-07-2005 11:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

I'm torn between Henry Hall and Frascati in the 3:20 at Catterick, both are fairly consistent over the distance. I think the going may just favour Frascati a little better, Henry Hall has not won on G/F or faster for 5 years now. I'd also be worried about stall 1 for Henry Hall, while on paper it may seem a good draw, quite often if one of the horses drawn next to the inside get out quickly then they can bag the rail leaving the horse from the inside draw blocked in behind. I've a margainal preference for Frascati who has been knocking on the door lately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 keiran fallon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭scargill

keiran fallon - could u post up a link to the copied thread....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

Hey mate revo was banned a while back. :p

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=271404

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

blahblah06 wrote:
    Hey mate revo was banned a while back. :p

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=271404

i was going to say the same "keiran fallon" but then i just tought that he was REVO!!! :confused:But REVO is blablabla the truth is out!!!

Obviously not i use BOTB very often, i also noticed that 2tips were posted yesterday here on boards that were taken from BOTB!! If you have a tip Revo fair enough but you dont have to rob others because for starters you have no background knowledge of the tip, or why it was chosen!!

This is a new low and But thats way too much detail for Revo (REVO is blablabla :eek: :eek: )

And yes i know i havent posted anytips lately mainly because i wouldnt be as confident as others here, but when i get a "secure" word off a reliable owner i then only post!!!

the link is http://mboard.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x

• Advertisement

I've seen it all now.

Wooly69, I can't find any thread with the copied post on the forum you linked too. Has it mysteriously disappeared by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

I've something to say about all of this....

You should not post somebody elses tips as your own. By posting the tips under your account you are implying that the tips are yours, unless otherwise stated. By posting someone's tips as your own you are not helping anyone. If you think the site that the tip is on is useful, then add it to the sticky for information services.. We can check it out for ourselves. There is no point cross posting on several web boards, if everyone did this, we would have the same opinions everywhere.

masterK wrote:
    I've seen it all now.

Wooly69, I can't find any thread with the copied post on the forum you linked too. Has it mysteriously disappeared by any chance?

Revo deleted the thread masterK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

masterK wrote:
    I'm torn between Henry Hall and Frascati in the 3:20 at Catterick, both are fairly consistent over the distance. I think the going may just favour Frascati a little better, Henry Hall has not won on G/F or faster for 5 years now. I'd also be worried about stall 1 for Henry Hall, while on paper it may seem a good draw, quite often if one of the horses drawn next to the inside get out quickly then they can bag the rail leaving the horse from the inside draw blocked in behind. I've a margainal preference for Frascati who has been knocking on the door lately.

frascati has drifted out to 9/1 on the live showing on boyles.

I noticed that washout, I wonder if there was a problem with him in the paddock or something similar. I'm not watching the racing so can't shed any light on it.

I was going to back it to win but in light of it drifting I went for a Place only bet on Betfair instead, I debating whether to put a small bet on Henry Hall now.

• Advertisement

It looks like the market spoke in the end with the two well backed horses coming home 1st and 2nd.

Frascati finished 4th, which is typical, as I backed it to place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 keiran fallon

These are the two best and most profitable free tipping sites available...

www.bestofthebets.co.uk
    www.expertbettingadvice.co.uk

My advice would be to look out for any tips posted by Lazy Excuse ( he is a legend ), also Pete40 is having an unbeleivable run at the moment also..

Goog Luck..

K.F

These are the two best and most profitable free tipping sites available...

www.bestofthebets.co.uk
    www.expertbettingadvice.co.uk

My advice would be to look out for any tips posted by Lazy Excuse ( he is a legend ), also Pete40 is having an unbeleivable run at the moment also..

Goog Luck..

K.F

You should put them in the information sticky

Advertisement