Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Audi A3 1.6 Ambition = first car

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 joeL

The manual says that if you use standard unleaded there will be a very slight drop in economy and performance.
    But it should still be a better bet than the older 1.6 engine. I've driven both, and there is a significant difference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

A remap will give an extra 10bhp on the normal 1.6.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 ShockBlast RX8

Why would you want a bigger car 1.6 is large even for a first car I recently got me first car its a 1.3 lt Skoda Felica Est I find that big I do admit the A3 is one sweet car sure why not get a Mazda RX8 for your First Car.

Advertisement