Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stephane Signore---Check it out!

• 20-07-2005 11:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭

Little post to let you know one of my friend s productions.

1 on Rotation recs, the other one on Patterns. Has been playlisted by Gayle San for the new compil Techno Division 5 of club U60311

Just released 2 records for the moment but still working hard on new Tek Tracks

Here are the links to listen these records

In Memory EP

After Eliza EP

Give it a try and leave your comments! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭sur_1_nuage

No reaction??? Come on guys dont be lazy! this is bangin stuff!

Hmmm apparently not ur cup of tea.
    still no comment to add?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭DJ RichieParker

Hi, i just checked out the links to your freinds releases, unfortunately the 2nd link would not work for me, but i got to listen to the first one...

I think its a bloody good debut record, your freind seems to have a similar sound to alot of the adam beyer type techno, that keeps looping with synths etc, im not a fan of it myself, i like some of it, i feel that sound is very played out or something, but anyway what im trying to say is that it sounds no diferent to what adam beyer and co create, so thats good for a debut release

it takes balls to come from making techno in your garage to putting it out on record and not alot of people respect that..

tell your freind well done

P.s im releasing a record myself in september, listen to some tracks which will be on the ep here www.djrichieparker.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

must've missed this thread...
    i'll have a quick listen later on

OK i just updated the link for After Eliza EP but the title of the record changed since so here s the link of the preview with name updated

STRANGE LIFE EP

Give it a try....

Thx for your comments guys.....

PS: Richie, i listened to ur compos and i think it s a good start as well even if it s not really my kind of tune, i d say the best for me is the "trip to Detroit" or sth
    i think you need a more filtered sound and you need to finalize better your tracks for them to be more subtile....which is always the most difficult part! c ya

• Advertisement
Advertisement