Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy replacement housing

• 20-07-2005 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

Hi all,

Was wondering if anyone knows of a shop in Dublin or elsewhere that sells replacement housing for nokia phones - preferably the 6310i???

Thanks
    TH

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭derv

i would recommend ebay mate.

bought one there myself recently for less than €20 posted.
    it included absolutely everything , keypad aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭tophurler

i was looking at a site that recommended getting a housing which includes the vibration motor??? any idea what this means derv?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

Most of the 6310i covers(fakes) do not include the vibrating motor, so you have to take out the old one from your old cover and swap it and its never successful

All depends on if you use the vibrate alert on your phone.
    If not, any cover would do

sh1te i never knew this.
    i bought an original one from a place in the uk on ebay. (hope it's original)
    all of the stuff i have bought from the uk is always legit.

it's the stuff that is shipped from hong kong that is dodgy!!

i hope to god i get that motor or that's more money down the drain buying a new cover.

More than likely you're ok if it was described as original or genuine and also the price tends to be a good bit higher. What seller did you use?

• Advertisement

it was xccesries i bought from.
    nearly 3000 feedback scores and 99.7%.

i would always be cautious of who i buy from. i learned that the hard way.

Seems like a very trustable seller, but all his 6310 covers are definitely not the originals at that price!!! Also, he doesnt describe them as originals, but they look top quality.

fook :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

Sigma telecom should have them,,,

http://www.sigmatelecom.ie/

They have a very wide range of accesories. They are based in finglas, beside Lidl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

sigma would rip you off if you buy accesories from them. just check out ebay and be careful that you buy a original one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement