Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to activate WAP on a Sagem MyX5-2

Options
  • 20-07-2005 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭

hansov jnr has the above phone. Ordered ringtones and nothing happened. Dad is called - what do I do. It seems that the WAP function has to be activated? Guys/gals - how do I do this? (as I will have a young lad wanting or maybe demanding(!!!) ;) to have his dad sort it out this evening). And before you say rtfm,I don't know where he put the manual. :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

What network is it on?
    Was it bought on this network originally? If so, the settings should be already on the phone and you need to contact the networks' customer support

<edit>The Stunning-Brewin up a storm! :D</edit>

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭hansov

I brewed up a storm!! Dad fixed it, kid happy. The sticky above helped. Thanks Wolfman for the interest (it is Meteor).Yes you with the musical ear were the first to notice! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

Good stuff
    The sticky with the settings is great

The musical ear is just me showing my age!! :D

Advertisement