Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

european juniors and U23's

• 20-07-2005 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

who are the medal fav's for this years european juniors and U23's championships?????????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

who are the medal fav's for this years european juniors and U23's championships?????????

Under 23's are over mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 El Guerrouj

ok sorry forgot about that when i was asking the question,
    oh yeah , mark christie seventh in 15 final but was slow enough time 3.48 or something and fagan fifth in the 5k wasnt too bad.

well let me rephrase my question who are medal fav's for the european juniors on in kaunas this week?????????

ok sorry forgot about that when i was asking the question,
    oh yeah , mark christie seventh in 15 final but was slow enough time 3.48 or something and fagan fifth in the 5k wasnt too bad.

well let me rephrase my question who are medal fav's for the european juniors on in kaunas this week?????????

Hopefully we could get a medal in the 1500 mens with both Colin and Danny running, but I don't really want to guess anything else because I don't know much of the standards

yeah i think Cos and Darcy are our best chances aswell, hopefully they will have a good run. dont think the womens team is that strong, however, anne loughnane should do well in the walk.

Hopefully we can ge some medals, follow up on the success of the EYOF

• Advertisement

eoin everard first irishman through to next round! Ran 1.51.63 in the 800 heat and qualified as a fastest loser.
    louise kiernan didint make it through in the womens 100m, she ran 12.25 to come 6th in her heat.
    richie yeats in 10k final this evno at 4.25 irish time.
    then the 1500 boys are running in semi's tomorrow. Cos in 1st semi and darcy in the 2nd.

Thanks for the update El, are these up on the EAA site? It's not loading up properly here

your welcome, yeah they are on this website: http://www.sportresult.com/sports/la/framework/eaa.asp?module=timetable_date&event_id=10000100000014&lang=en
    just found out richie yeates was 9th 32.01.64.
    anne loughnane walking at 5.20 irish time

anne loughnane 7th in the walk, new pb by over a a minute. out of first 10 in the race there was 9 new pb's including a championship record and an european junior record!!!!!!!!!

soz about typo in one of the above messages but Danny in 1st semi and Cos in the 2nd in the 15's tomorrow

linda byrne 2nd in her 3k steeplechase heat, new national junior record 10.32.80 :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 426 ✭✭DaveH

Richie Yates was 9th in the 10,000, in 32.01. I'd say he'll be dissapointed with his time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 199 ✭✭epo addict

linda byrne 2nd in her 3k steeplechase heat, new national junior record 10.32.80 :D
    Thats great news!Linda has been in fantastic form all season :)Fingers crossed she can bring home a medal

eoin everard 7th in the 800 semi's, doesnt make it through to next round. ran 1.51.78 :(:(

costello and darcy both safely in 1500 final!!!!!!!! darcy-heat1 finished 3rd with a time of 3.55.25, costello-2nd heat finished 4th in a time of 3.50.78. first time in a while since 2 irishmen have been in the same final! good luck to them both. :)

Advertisement