Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A request for a friend

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Galway22 wrote:
    Today i made this request for a friend what do u think of it:

Graphics002.png

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/sailormoon22/Anime%20Serenity/Graphics002.png.

I use 56k to, and the signature above has very quick loading times for me.

- Stuart :)

Nice work there.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Hope she doesn't use boards because that size (115KB) is even over the fuzzy max I had set for displaying any image in a thread in the Charter (circa 100KB) ;)
    Boards.ie rules state 20KB to the sig if memory serves me correctly.

I think I'll revise those rules shortly, more people on broadband these days...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Galway22

CuLT wrote:
    Hope she doesn't use boards because that size (115KB) is even over the fuzzy max I had set for displaying any image in a thread in the Charter (circa 100KB) ;)

No she isnt a member here. Im sorry i keep posting the image, its because i am use to whatever signature size (kb) and such. I am also use to showing the image then posting the link underneath it. Sorry Again.

- Stuart

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭dawballz

CuLT wrote:

You still don't want them too big though... as in "size on screen" wise.
    Dont want them to take up the whole screen when scrolling down. ;)

Advertisement